CHAPEL OF THE VIRGIN MARY
The Late Baroque chapel was built around 1750 in a forest in close of the village Prameny near Mariánské Lázně. Due to historical events, the chapel was abandoned after 1950 and gradually collapsed. In 2016, we have cleaned the interior of the chapel from the debris and reinforced the most critical places of the preserved building structures.
Fine interventions into the interior of the chapel so as to promote the magical atmosphere of the deserted place, but not remodeling or destroying it. The subtle cross is disappearing and again appearing in the shadows of branches of the surrounding forest. Benches reminedes the shadows of the original ones, their outlines and the memory of them. They inveting visitors to pray, contemplation and meditation.